Compact Disc Preservation Society

God save eco-paks, jewel cases, and variety

Saturday, January 07, 2006

In the beginning...

Welcome to the Compact Disc Preservation Society. The plan is to eventually review every album in my CD collection (numbering around 700). I use the term "review" loosely, because I may use a CD as jumping off point for ruminations on music, popular culture, or Foucault's Panopticon. I expect to post a few times a week, unless the public shames me into posting more frequently, or demands that I give up this exercise in narcissism and musical wankery.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger roger said…

    First comment ever.

    Dude, 700 CDs . . . holy sh1t. Don't let Zephyr know. He'll keep buying until he has more than you - if he doesn't already.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger djn said…

    Roger posted twice but to two different posts so that technically makes this the 2nd comment ever only because he KNEW you were starting a blog so he got a head start.

    Do you take requests?

    I love music. Would love to hear your thoughts on anything Pink Floyd'ish as I love them most.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home